The Middle Singer/Songwriter

Started by jstrano, © All Rights Reserved 2020

Upload

clipping

By Steve H
3mo+11dy ago

Hi there, really like the song and would like to add some parts but there is a lot of distorted clipping. Could you re-record it?

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName PLUS

jstrano   commented 3mo+11dy ago

Which file did you listen to? The guy that put up a master majorly clipped it, my bed track is not clipping per my meters unless the upload did something

Going to look at the file tomorrow to see if something weird happened, I am now hearing a ring at some point that I am not hearing in my studio.

It?s definitely distorted in both guitar tracks, not sure what happened but will redo, thanks for pointing this out. First time it has happened, weird

Midipunk   commented 3mo+11dy ago

I banged along with it cranked in headphones and didn't notice any anomalies, but I'm used to distorted guitars so don't mind me. Uploading take now will gladly bang on it again.

Cool, thx Pete, can?t wait to listen. I figured out what happened, I just got an eq curve for my mixing headphones that make everything quieter so if I am not use to mixing with them now and my metering clearly failed me. I was in such a rush that I never listened to the mix down until the guy from India tried mastering it.

jstrano   commented 3mo+10dy ago

new recording uploaded, might redo the intro but will not change anything