One In A Million (working title) Pop

Started by stoman, © All Rights Reserved 2021

Upload

Vocals here (:

By Soy Rah
1mo+10dy ago

Hey,

I'd like to contribute on your vocals but would need to know first where u at and the big vision for your song so I can create something that can fit your needs.

Feel free to email me as well at soyrah.pr@gmail.com

thanks 

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName PLUS

stoman   commented 1mo+9dy ago

Hey, welcome to Kompoz! :) Please do not hesitate to suggest a vocal idea. There is no such thing as a "big vision". Most of my song drafts are just quick recordings with plenty of room for further ideas, and nothing has to stay as it is now. P.S.: I assume "Soy Rah" is Spanish, in which case your name must be Rah, right? :) Enjoy Kompoz, it's fun!

comment.user.userName

soyrah   commented 1mo+9dy ago

HI Stoman, Thank you. You've been the only one so far to catch the "Soy" aspect of my artistic name as Rah is my nick name. Will definitely add more so my ad can be more attractive. Thanks

comment.user.userName

soyrah   commented 1mo+9dy ago

I have a dueto track idea which consists of a dialog between a man and a woman, (the man is crazy for the woman who keeps hesitating towards being with the man)

stoman   commented 1mo+8dy ago

Sounds interesting. Alternatively, feel free to use the lyrics suggested by Christopher: https://www.kompoz.com/music/collaboration/1106271/file/1108033 I always wait until a singer picks up a lyric idea, before I accept them, because many vocalists like to provide their own words, but I'm fine with either way.

comment.user.userName

soyrah   commented 6 days ago

Hi Stoman ! I love the lyrics you have currently on! Can you send me any of your songs so I can check on your vocals? thank you!

comment.user.userName

soyrah   commented 6 days ago

Ops, my apologies. I've looked at your page and see you do production, lyrics, arrangement, which is perfect! Are you open to producing any from scratch perhaps close to the soul style of "One Republic"? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47dtFZ8CFo8 Lmk your thoughts, Rah

stoman   commented 2 days ago

Hi, Rah! Arrangement and production, yes, but no lyrics. It would take a month for me to write a single line of lyrics - and it would still be awful. ;) Normally I would say yes, I'm always ready to do new songs from scratch. But I have been very busy with other stuff lately, and there is VERY little time for music (and as for "One Republic": I'm afraid that's not my cup of tea). So I'll rather be careful and not make any promises I cannot keep.