Autumn Lounge

Started by EmptyGlass, © All Rights Reserved 2014

Upload

Such beautiful and moving music!

By Tom Keaton
6yr+2mo ago

Fills me with thought.... I can't help but to write to try and do justice to what I hear and feel!  I will submit lyrics soon.

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName

EmptyGlass   commented 6yr+2mo ago

I think we have the lyrics, Tom. Scott's lyrics and vocal are perfect for this song. If you still wantb to upload some lyrics then you are very welcome. I I like them I would create another song with them. Thank you, Paul.

comment.user.userName

tommyk   commented 6yr+2mo ago

Oh, I didn't know. I started working on some so I will post them maybe tomorrow for you to check out. In any event best wishes on your project. Beautiful music!

comment.user.userName

debbiestrange   commented 6yr+2mo ago

is this set up for spins? This is something I would love to work on when I have some time.

comment.user.userName

Debbie, this is the thing I did for you. Remember the PM?

comment.user.userName

debbiestrange   commented 6yr+2mo ago

LOL LOL LOL...I have worked too many hours in the last few weeks. I am now on days and will not be working any weekends. :)

comment.user.userName

Marc_7200   commented 6yr+2mo ago

Oh I was under the impression you were looking for a possible singer. Sorry didn't mean to step on anybody's toes. I love the song great stuff! :)

comment.user.userName

I may be, Markus. I love your version of it too, it's just that I am waiting for Scott to get back to me. I am also very much aware of your stuff also and you do some fantastic stuff, you have a brilliant voice. If you want to continue this you are more than welcome to do so. Or do a spin off? Other singers have asked to sing this song, but because of Scott's version, they wasn't happy doing a spin off. They was females singers, too. So really the song is just left hanging at the moment.

comment.user.userName

Marc_7200   commented 6yr+2mo ago

No problem at all I really like Scott's version too! You know how musicians are always busy with some project ;) I am sure he will finish the song. I also have plenty of unfinished songs ;) Thank you Marc

comment.user.userName

RichColeman   commented 6yr+2mo ago

Marc, it was amazing so I'll give you a couple more songs to finish if you want even more on your plate. :) haha

comment.user.userName

Paul, I love what you have already! Hats off! Lyric and vocals are Great to match the beautiful music. I am not submitting this as an audition, but as you said Paul, you may want to check out the following lyrics for a possible different creation, and maybe not. No hard feelings in any case. I know it reads like a poem, but songs are poems... Anyhow, in any event I enjoyed writing this and it brought me to a nice thoughtful state of mind. I wrote about Autumn as a entity and friend. Much more lyric than needed, which is what I generally do and then cut back later. Thanks, Tom AUTUMN Lyrics By; Tom Keaton 9-28-2014 Autumn my old friend **Possible Chorus** Here we are again Your beauty floods my soul With memories of stories untold Autumn you come **Possible Chorus** And must surely go But my old friend Here we are again Spring offers buds of faith Without hesitation or waste Summer warms us deep inside Sun shining down with pride Winter?s snow bright and clean Sleep well within your dreams Your beauty can?t be absorbed in a glance But draws me into a soothing trance With pleasures being met Not soon to forget The leaves must fall As the cold winds call Yes now It all begins My forever friend You touch my soul With beauty untold Seasons change and never last Passing by always too fast And now your turn is here As winter grows near But no need for tears For my Autumn is here Press a leaf in pages to remember This special time of now and forever Melodies and words try to express The beauty of you, unsurpassed With flavors of yellow and gold You flood my mortal soul Passionate orange and dark green shades Dazzle in the sunlit haze Wish I could capture you forever today To save for a cold winters day And watch your leaves dance and play Autumn I wish you could stay Majestic, magnificent, these words don?t suffice To express what you add to this life I thank you Autumn for always being there And showing yourself once a year Autumn you change my mood and refresh me With your abundance of colors to see No artist could ever capture Your beauty and rapture The crisp air within the breeze Whispers throughout the trees And your unforgettable scent Can only be heaven sent As we move forward another year In my heart, I keep you near

comment.user.userName PRO

Gemini   commented 6yr+2mo ago

There has to be another version to use these superb lyrics surely. Beautiful work Tom!

comment.user.userName

Awe thank you Nigel, So glad to hear from you. Tom

I am going to compose something for these lyrics Tom if you don't mind?

comment.user.userName

was going to do that too, Nigel. The lyrics are really outstanding Tom and thank you for that. I'm not the fastest person on here, but in time I will get there. I could also work on Nigel's version though if he would dare to have me.

comment.user.userName

I'm good with whatever you pros decide! thanks

You would be welcome Paul but you'll find I write in an unconventional manner :)

comment.user.userName

However you do it Nigel, it sure works!

comment.user.userName

Also, when the time comes I can help with some elimination of lyrics and arrangements with a possible talk through if it helps. Anyhow, let me know if anything you need me to do.

Thanks Tom. I am going to try a spin off now.....

comment.user.userName

Great. I just accepted. Should I download the document file there?

Yes please.

comment.user.userName

ankitsnair   commented 5yr+12mo ago

heyy i jut totally loved it the track!...WOW....:D its just so good. i would love to try my adding vocals. can i help, if the vocals haven't been fixed? and can you please help me as i am not able to find the lyrics. cheers!

comment.user.userName

EmptyGlass   commented 5yr+12mo ago

There are about 5 different versions of vocals for this song, Ankit. I'm even singing a different version of the song which was spun off by Nigel and Tom. The lyrics to this verson are on the files page, it was sung by Scott (Lindencircle) who hasn't been in touch since he sang it. So if you want to have ago at it, you are welcome to.

comment.user.userName

ankitsnair   commented 5yr+12mo ago

Thankyou so much sir i would love to just try. my recording gear isnt of top quality. so will it b okay with you? will you please do the minor corrections regarding the noise factors and all?

comment.user.userName

EmptyGlass   commented 5yr+12mo ago

What noise factors? Can you explain what you mean and how you record your vocals? Cleaning things up, is possible, but very time consuming.