Summer Indie Rock

Started by ItsaVerb, © All Rights Reserved 2017

Upload

Project Update

By Bernard Rominski
3yr+2mo ago

Hi folks!  To anyone following this one--I have received a couple of "i'm interested" notes on the side as well as what's been put into comments here and submitted.  

I will go ahead and be judicious about the current submissions.  (reading the rules of engagement, leaving ideas just sitting there with no action is dirty pool)  

As I've mentioned, this tune is a favorite of mine, so I'll likely be rather picky about it.  Thanks in advance for understanding about that.  ;)  As of now, I like where LindenCircle's idea is going.  Will know more about that when we arrive at a chorus!  hehe... 

I haven't picked any lyrics yet.  If you want to work on lyrics, may want to pair up with LC?  Or just submit--if I see something that says "THAT'S IT!!", I will certainly accept.  The melody idea is coming together, I think.

Thank you for your participation!!  

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName

LoadStudio   commented 3yr+1mo ago

Hello! Release all the seps tracks, please ... I would love to mix and master this song!

comment.user.userName PLUS

ItsaVerb   commented 3yr+1mo ago

That would be awesome! I am awaiting a replacement bass track at this juncture, but I will totally take you up on that!

comment.user.userName

I can get a real bass here in the studio if you want.

Thanks for the offer, I invited a bassist to play it, so I'd like to hear what he comes up with. I've got another tune that IS ready for mixing, though, if I can lure your attention to that one! :D

comment.user.userName

send me the link of that project.

I will need to create sep files for a few parts still, but I can do that in the next day or so. It's right here. https://www.kompoz.com/music/collaboration/751121