Signs of the Times(Trials and Times) Alternative Rap

Started by Elaynious, © All Rights Reserved 2018

Upload

Where is the beat?

By Bilshot The Mad Rapper
2yr+2mo ago

Okay where is the beat/instrumental?

And are you wanting me to rap those lyrics you've put in the project and not write and record my own lyrics?

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName

Elaynious   commented 2yr+2mo ago

I'm only a lyricist, I don't play an instrument or really don't know anything about beats. I'm new to this sight, my other 2, I'm working on I started inviting musicians and producer, but I heard your rap vocals and had to invite you immediately, you have the great vocals I had envisioned for my song. I hope you will consider joining me and bring Signs of the Times to life with your great rap vocals. I was hoping to use what I have written, though I know some will be changed up, I am easy to work with, and willing to make changes.

comment.user.userName

Bilshot   commented 2yr+2mo ago

Yeah ok thanks for deciding to choose me and my skills as a rapper. You'll be pleased to know I'm no amateur either I've been rapping over 10 years, played on BBC Radio Wales and own my own record label. In terms of your collaboration, yes I am fine with rapping for you and I will have a closer look at your lyrics.. I won't rap a lifestyle I don't live so depending on the lyrics or may or may not have to change things up a bit to things more suitable that I would say if ya get me -peace

comment.user.userName

michaelbright   commented 2yr+2mo ago

I have a tune in my arsenal that may work. I will upload later tonight.

comment.user.userName

Thank you so much, Michael.

comment.user.userName

Don't know if it helps any, but this lyric was inspired by Flame featuring Decemberadio. I am easy to work with, and don't mind changes, as long as we get the message through. Thanks again for all your help.

comment.user.userName

yeah provide me with a beat and I'll get to work

comment.user.userName

Thanks Bshot, ill look and try to find someone.

comment.user.userName

okay great!

comment.user.userName

Been sending invites to beat maker artist, no replies yet. Do you have someone you'd like to do instrumental or to recommend?

comment.user.userName

rockindrummer68

comment.user.userName

Elaynious   commented 2yr+1mo ago

I sent request to rockindrummer68 no reply yet. Do you do instrumental/beats? This one is very similar to one of yours titled, " One Of A Kind".

comment.user.userName

Elaynious   commented 2yr+1mo ago

Bear with me Bshot, I'm still trying . don't know about beats yet, have you heard from anyone that said they would put beats/instrumental up for us?