Blood Guts and Zombies - (A Halloween Song) Alternative

Started by Poisoned, © All Rights Reserved 2018

Upload

polishing up

By Hollie Olson
1mo+14dy ago

I am uploading seps as you requested in our messaging. Vocals without the fancy processing, a processed one and the separate track that has the processed echos and the scream.  I do feel the style of this song calls for the type of vocal processing I did with the toy/megaphone sound on the echos and that first half of the second verse.

As far as that melody change on the chorus. I went down on "like you should" I just copy and pasted one in where I stay up on "like you should" instead. It's morning here and not singing time for me. LOL. 

I will upload my organ sep.  I agree that your keys, while great, maybe don't work as well with my keys and my melody.  If I cam to change anything more vocally, I will need to do that before I pay a girl to come sing harmony on the choruses.

Yes, I agree on you adding in guitars on the first half of verses, I agree that an outro would be good too. 

Lyric changes?  Not clear on what you wanted there. Tracy?

I have an album just wrapping up and Sergio, if you don't mind I would like to go ahead and include this song. It has rock and pop on it already. Tracy can tell you that I produce really pro albums with artwork etc... and will send you one at my expense, not that I make money or have a fan base. But you have full credit of course for your part.   Okay?

THANKS GUYS!

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName

Poisoned   commented 25 days ago

No problem including in your album. But I want a signed copy :)

comment.user.userName PLUS

hollieolson   commented 25 days ago

Of course!!

xvpusw   commented 24 days ago

Yeah her albums are all pro!

hollieolson   commented 24 days ago

Ah thanks Tracy!