Happy Valentine's Electric Blues

Started by LooknGlass, © All Rights Reserved 2019

Upload

observations and gratitude

By Justin Zachery Powers
1yr+2mo ago

Wow. I just discovered the lyrics. Pretty dam solid against the track. If allowed, I would only do slight modifications (for phrasing and tighter writing), but for the most part, you've got a very serviceable song. Is the original author (I don't know who I'm writing to on this post) the guitar player? What else does the author contribute to the track? The reason I ask that playing is so tasty and very dynamic. I'd like to work with this person. I'd like to offer my vocals, minor lyric tweaks, and hopefully, entice you to want to do more if the rest of your stuff is this fabulous. jzp

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName

Graiouf   commented 1yr+2mo ago

Hello, LooknGass created the project, and i compose and play music at this time, and Stoffander played bass part. Thanks for your comment!!! :) For me, it's not my project, so i think LooknGlass will accept or not the futurs vocals/instruments track. I was create many composition, but since few months, i have not inspiration, but sometimes, i can find inspiration... Have a good day, François

comment.user.userName

jzpowers   commented 1yr+2mo ago

Thank you, sir. Excellent guitar playing. I agree that this is one of the better tracks I've heard on this site. I want to hear more from you, please?

comment.user.userName

Sedge   commented 1yr+2mo ago

One of the better tunes I've heard in awhile, here or elsewhere. Love the lyrics - would indeed love to hear with the right vocals.

comment.user.userName

Thanks a lot!

comment.user.userName

LooknGlass   commented 1yr+2mo ago

Graiouf, since I know nothing about the musical side of things, I had made you manager, so you can accept or reject any uploads. This is your song to bring alive, I will sit back and watch, and enjoy it. :)

comment.user.userName

jzpowers   commented 1yr+2mo ago

A good choice LooknGlass. Francois exhibits some exceptional talent. Very tasteful choices. Did you write the lyric? jzp

comment.user.userName

Yes, my friend. I addressed your post, right below this post you are reading. Thanks a lot for the interest. Very appreciative

comment.user.userName

Ah ok, thanks for that!

comment.user.userName

Hello, I have been on a camping trip for vacation, and just got back. I wrote the lyric and Graiouf uploaded the great music for it. I appreciate everyone's kind words on the lyric!... And if you would like to private message me Justin, we can talk about your idea on the lyric. I am very flexible on modifications and slight changes. As long as the lyric remains mine at the core, I am open for anything. Now I have to go unpack and will return later today :)

comment.user.userName

Happy belated 4th!