Simple Man Country

Started by RickyD, © All Rights Reserved 2019

Upload

Simple Man 2

By Ricky Shaw
10mo+13dy ago

I just turned on the room mike and played this how it felt right. What do Y'all think? It's now in D.

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName PLUS

p-bass-player   commented 10mo+13dy ago

I like the new rhythm. To me, it kind of sounds like a happy song, you could walk around and hum... I'll put a bass part together tomorrow.

comment.user.userName PREMIER

RickyD   commented 10mo+13dy ago

Thanks, I'll work on re-recording it this weekend. This was just a demo, one-shot thing.

comment.user.userName

Bommie1977   commented 10mo+12dy ago

Ricky let me know when the song is ready Greetz Peter

comment.user.userName PRO

LimberTwig   commented 10mo+11dy ago

Okay, I guess I fell asleep and missed what happened here. Sounds like you went a different direction. Is this what you are going with? Trying to tie up loose ends, and just wondering. BW@

RickyD   commented 10mo+11dy ago

Yes, I changed it. I was falling asleep listening to version 1. :)

LimberTwig   commented 10mo+11dy ago

I see your only talent requests for the new one are mixing and mastering. Guess you are going "simple" with it. If so, I'll withdraw from the collaboration and move on with my list. Regards, BW@

I forgot to add the players needed again when I reset the project. Of course, I want to have you on this one!

Fixed it.

LimberTwig   commented 10mo+10dy ago

I'll wait to see if you are going to use the bass offering and have it in place. Easier to do the drums then. After all is said and done, will see what else I could possibly contribute.