Trails Americana

Started by onemomentspeace, © All Rights Reserved 2020

Upload

Mixing + Guitar

By Jp Dangy
7mo+16dy ago

Dear One Moment peace,

Did you had time to listen to my guitar parts and would you like to use them ? Would you give it a try to do a mix ? Do you need seps from the guitars ?

Best Regards

Jipes

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName PLUS

onemomentspeace   commented 7mo+16dy ago

Yes, sorry Jp I was away from my computer for a few days. I like what you've done here, thank you very much! If you could load up your seps when you get a chance. I'm going to redo the drums too. Thanks Jp

comment.user.userName

dmitrysbor   commented 7mo+16dy ago

What about some EWI simulated trumpet in second part?

onemomentspeace   commented 7mo+15dy ago

Yeah that would be cool to hear.

comment.user.userName

Jipes   commented 7mo+16dy ago

No worries, I'll post the seps asap.

jimpollard   commented 2mo+23dy ago

Uploading three slightly different options for lap steel. Pick and choose one that works, feel free to ask for something different, or if it's just not what you're looking for. Regards, Jim

onemomentspeace   commented 2mo+23dy ago

Thank you very much Jim. I will check it out here. Appreciate your joining in

jimpollard   commented 1mo+20dy ago

Did any of those seem like something you were interested in? And if so, do you need me to mix?

onemomentspeace   commented 1mo+20dy ago

I apologize Jim I have done zero music for at least the last month due to coming down with a severe case of shingles on my face. I am on the slow mend but still feeling terrible. Hopefully pretty soon I can get something mixed. So no you don't need to mix anything. Sorry again and also for no communication. I have lost a lot of motivation. Can't believe how much the shingles can knock a person out. Thanks for your patience.

phraser   commented 1mo+20dy ago

Stay safe and get well soon Bill:)

onemomentspeace   commented 1mo+19dy ago

Thanks John, appreciate it mate! Can't wait to hear your stems in the mix too.

phraser   commented 1mo+19dy ago

Will do:)

comment.user.userName

Jipes   commented 1mo+20dy ago

Dear One Moment sorry for you shigles crisis my father use to have that coming over and over and i remember how painful it was. I wish you a prompt recovery and to be able to go back to music soon Take care in those crazy times Jipes

Thanks JP! Appreciate it bro. Sorry to hear your father had and more than once!!

jimpollard   commented 1mo+20dy ago

OH MAN. I"ve had shingles too! That stuff is no joke! Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear you had it too Jim! Yeah it sucks. Not quite out of the woods but hopefully soon. No motivation atm

BrotherRat   commented 1mo+19dy ago

>shingles on my face Bill .. Did you fall and do a face-plant on your roof?? I have never had it but I know it is no fun. I hope you and the doctor .. got this!! Sending you good thoughts to return your face to 'pretty!' very soon :))

Brother Rat! I needed a good laugh. Don't know if there's any helping this old mug, certainly feel like I got the Mike Tyson beat down!! The good doc has definitely helped but this plain sucks. Just dragging on but thankful that it will come to an end, I think?!!! That's what I hear.