I would do anything for life (Antivirus song) Classic Rock

Started by GoYeah, © All Rights Reserved 2020

Upload

Basic idea from the get go was....

By Luc Goyer
11 days ago

Basic idea from the get go was.......I pulled out this song out of boredom from weekend confinement. Just to feel the pulse of "Is it a good idea or not?"

It seems it IS !!! 

After planting this seed, I had to go back to work on Monday (our company is Essential Services : Telecommunications-for Police/hospitals/ambulances/cities and municipalities etc...)

Days don't come easy....and sometimes they're just plain hard .... you see ? I get back from work to a concerned wife and a scared teenager ... I am bushed and tired and read my Kompoz stuff :)

I thought some would have changed the feel of it... expressed it would be a great idea to put some sauce in it ; 

So I had a mind to keep the BPM of it, rises and downs, but my piano is too busy and the main idea here are the LYRICS ... So I will try to simplify the keys (unless someone wants to do it ?)

I will bring it down 2 semis and make it just chords .... I will try to make it one simple BPM all the way

So from then on everyone will have a clear space to enjoy collabing.

((unfortunately, already 2 Kompozers will have to re-do their licks  ...  i am sorry ))

(((I really thought that people would have thought my idea corny and stupid, not good at all, ... I guess I was mistaken?)))

Luc (57 y/o warrior at the front)

...and I beg you ALL ... Stay inside and hope with me

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName PLUS

Davethesinger   commented 11 days ago

Great work all around Luc, your job must come first as its an important contribution to the safety and security of your country, your family must be very proud and rightly so! Theres no rush here, get rested and stay well!

comment.user.userName PREMIER

RickyD   commented 11 days ago

I second that, Dave. If you want to fool with the lyrics anyway, I uploaded a couple of ideas to your latest file of lyrics.

Thanks Ricky :-)

offthewall   commented 11 days ago

Sorry I jumped in early. Any changes now will be difficult as I had the whole song mapped out re chords/tempo. :(

GoYeah   commented 11 days ago

Hang in there !!!! I wil re-do the chords with the longest run BPM , so I will use your present track ! ;)

offthewall   commented 11 days ago

If you can use it and pitch-shift that'll be fine with me. Or list the new chords so I can re-do? :))

GoYeah   commented 11 days ago

Give me 2 days ... I need to finish this week's work and then down 4 days home... I an lower 2 semis even the guitar but not the vocals, unfortunately :( Yes it will be shorter(7 mins is way too much!) I can pull off the vibe and feel of a good re-make and shorter too. Thanks guys !

comment.user.userName PREMIER

RickyD   commented 11 days ago

I'll be following and if you want, working on more lyrics. Hi, James!!!

Resinging is no problem Luc.