Elements Ambient

Started by AggroPhene, © All Rights Reserved 2015

Upload

Elements Lyrics

By Aggro Phene
5yr+11mo ago

Pouring myself into you, like the clouds into the valley move.

Leave signs of a presence that shed as quickly as the morning dew.

Want to make a lasting impression, what should I prove?

CHORUS:

Struggle with my Nature, Struggle to hold Elements at bay.

Let memory capture, Before the moment slips away.

When we stare across, Oceans span between us.

Waves crashing and tearing, At the sand and the stone.

Leaving the shore never the same.

Each tidal flow, Each current erodes,

until we cannot call it by name.

_____________Chorus

Heat rushes to my head, coursing to find release.

With resolve I push it back, where it smolders and amplifies.

Till it misshapes my intent, Eruption is imminent,

Like the magma faultlines has wrent.

_____________Chorus

(MAY REPLACE THIS CHORUS WITH A BRIDGE)

Shakes my confidence, that our world smaller becomes.

As I watch the planet alter, Like continents - relations.

...they disintegrate and emerge, as we separate and converge.

Solace found, planting my feet, that Nature will only let me...

...Stand in one place, for only a moment.

Chorus

Comments

Login to Comment
comment.user.userName

AggroPhene   commented 3yr+4mo ago

RAP REVISION: Pouring myself into you, like the clouds into the valley move. Leave signs of a presence, that shed as quickly as the morning dew. Want to make a lasting impression, What should I prove? ___________________________________________________ CHORUS: Struggle with my Nature, Struggle to hold Elements at bay. Let memory capture, Before the moment slips away. ________________________________________________ When we stare across, Oceans span between us. Waves crashing and tearing, At the sand and the stone. (RAP COINCIDES WITH SUNG) Leaving the shore never the same. Each tidal flow, Each current erodes, until we cannot call it by name. _____________Chorus Heat rushes to my head, coursing to find release. Forced into recess instead, I find no peace. (BRIDGE HERE. THEN ENTERS, THE RAP VOCALS) For it misshapes my intent, Eruption is imminent, Like molten steel, at fault lines has wrent. _____________Chorus Shakes my confidence, a shrinking world dictates tolerance for all Nations. Watching the planet alter, Like continents - Relations. (RAP VOCALS RE-EMMERGE) ...they disintegrate and emerge, as we separate and converge. Solace found, planting my feet, that Nature will only let me... ...Stand in one place, one moment embrace. Chorus

comment.user.userName

AggroPhene   commented 3yr+4mo ago

New Chorus; original chorus becomes backing vocals: Struggle with my Nature, Struggle to hold Elements at bay. Struggle to Capture, before it all slips away. Strain the aperture, let's the vision inside my brain. Catching the rapture, makes me go (things get) a little insane.