Yeah, "Carol" could also use a lot of work in a little bit of time. And "Saving Christmas". But these are both songs that will be deleted after Christmas until next year. :)
2) Lots of YouTube videos need to be made, but it takes forever and a day!
3) Decisions need to be made on "Married to Superman" the original version; VocalRun spun a Rock version, so I am debating about what to do with vocals for the original version. I would love to do them myself, but I might have some difficulties trying to match up with the music. I am terrible at this!
4) "Last Goodbye" is near and dear to my heart, but it's in my trash right now. I submitted the lyric and vocal idea to someone else's project, but it might be in the archives by now. I need to go check.
5) Not necessarily #5, but I owe someone studio vocals! You know who you are! I'm sorry I'm behind schedule, but I think it might be the beginning of the year. If you need another vocalist, I will understand. But if you can hang in there, know that I have not forgotten! Although two toddlers and a three month old could do that to me!
6) Oh yeah, let's not forget the (endless) search for a publisher!
7) Harass MikeJm! ;) Somebody's gotta do it! On that same note, harass the whole Christian group. See Mike, I am an equal opportunity harasser! :)
8) Open several new projects! I know this is a bad idea, but if I gave up on starting something until I finished everything else, I would never start anything new. I know I'm not the only one! 'Fess up ya'll!
10) Have any of you ever tried just going to a radio station and asking them if they will play your CD? I'm thinking of trying that this year. I have several songs that I would like to try.